Dr. Richard Knowles, PhD(President, Chief Psychologist, and Founder)
• MAPS trained psychedelic therapist.
• Over 10 years working in private practice in the Bay area and 4 years working as an adherence rater for MAPS’ MDMA-assisted psychotherapy research for treating PTSD.
• President and Founder of the tax-exempt non-profit, Delos Psyche Research Group (delospsyche.org).
Daniel Mantuani, MD(Chief Medical Officer, Co-Founder)
• Practicing Emergency Medicine Physician.
• Graduate of Tulane School of Medicine in 2007.
• Ultrasound Fellowship Director at a San Francisco Bay Area Level-1 Trauma public safety net hospital.
Emeline Maillet, CSO
• Biotech engineer and Pharmacology PhD, with 20+ years of experience
• Over 10 years of practice in psychoactive drug development (Neuroresonance, DemeRx, Eleusis, Eastra Health)
Microdosing Researcher, Professor at Macquarie University
Balvant Sitaram, PhD
5-MeO-DMT Researcher, currently retired
Manifesting Health, Wellness, and Wonder
“It does not seem to be an exaggeration to say that psychedelics used responsibly and with proper caution, would be for psychiatry what the microscope is for biology and medicine or the telescope is for astronomy.”
DELOS Therapeutics is dedicated to rigorously researching and developing psychedelic medicines with the aim of producing commercially available treatments that are safe, effective, and affordable.